Siding Installation Contractors
You want your home to look as pristine and beautiful as possible, and we know that desirable look begins with siding. If you are looking for a siding contractor in South Texas to help you transform your home, it’s time to call the local siding experts at Houser Roofing! We offer new siding installation and repair services to fit your needs.
Your Siding Contractor
As a homeowner, we know you care about your home’s value and appearance. That’s why we recommend investing in new siding for your home. This can ensure that you don’t have to worry about painting again, as the siding can come in just about any color you need. Also, proper siding installation can boost your home’s energy efficiency; it adds to the insulation effect, blocking out more sun rays compared to other materials. Not only does siding add to energy efficiency, but it also adds value to your home’s curb appeal. Siding is an easy, affordable way to put your house ahead of the rest, and Houser Roofing is here to help you do just that! Ready to discuss a siding project? Call us today!
The Benefits of Installing New Siding
As a homeowner, you’re always searching for ways to improve your home and protect your family. One way is to install new siding. Your home’s exterior shell, including the roof, is one of the most important features to keep the weather out and your family safe. Are you considering new siding for your home? Here are some benefits to new siding:
- Increase Curb Appeal – Whether you plan on selling your home sooner or later, installing new siding will instantly increase your home’s curb appeal. Want to make your neighbors envious or join the ranks of the Joneses with a great looking home? New siding is the answer.
- Weather Resistance – The strong integrity and tough durability of new siding will protect your home substantially better than if you keep your old siding or other exterior shell material.
- Environmental Impact – Siding is becoming one of the more eco-friendly building materials on the market, next to roofing materials, and it’s a great way to reduce your impact on the environment while getting a new exterior shell for your home.
- Cost – Siding comes in varying styles, colors, and designs. You have a wide variety of siding to choose from, but it won’t cost you more than the average exterior home materials. Siding is a cost-effective choice for your home that includes all of the benefits mentioned above.
You may be concerned with the amount of time you’ll need to commit to siding maintenance if you decide to install it on your home. Here’s what you can expect per siding material type:
- Wood Siding – This material needs little to no maintenance over its lifespan. However, every four-to-six years, you need to treat the wood to keep it sealed.
- Stucco Siding – As one of the more maintenance heavy materials, stucco provides a unique style and curb appeal the other siding materials cannot offer.
- Metal Siding – Relatively maintenance free. The only concern homeowners will need to keep in mind is denting. Although tough and durable, a heavy enough hail storm can cause damage to metal siding you will need to repair. Otherwise, metal siding is virtually maintenance free.
- Vinyl Siding – The most maintenance free material on this list. Vinyl siding, once installed, can be forgotten about until you want to update it or choose a different material.
Still not sure which siding material you want to choose? Contact Houser Roofing today to discuss your questions.
Siding Repair Services
At Houser Roofing, we know that nothing lasts forever, but it can last an awfully long time. If you have water damage or other weather damage on the outside of your home, it’s time to give our expert siding team a call. We want to provide top-tier siding that will delight your family and protect your home for years to come.
Siding Installation And Repair Experts
We proudly use James Hardie siding materials, so you can be sure that you are always receiving the highest quality result. We can remove the existing siding on your home and replace it with our siding quickly and efficiently. When you are ready to work with a siding contractor you can trust, be sure to call us!
Dedicated Teams Serving South Texas