Home Replacement Windows
As your professional window replacement company based out of Sealy, Houser Roofing is here to serve you and your window needs. It can be disheartening to find your window glass cracked, frame broken, or seals leaking. Whether a storm, an intruder, or age has affected the integrity of your window, it’s imperative to find the best window replacement company to fix the damage as soon as possible. You don’t have to replace your windows on your own. Contact Houser Roofing today.
Window Replacement Services
As our homes shift and age, windows can become victims of cracks, breaks, and overall integrity loss. These issues lead to leaking, broken glass, and related damage. At Houser Roofing in Sealy, we work with our customers to determine what kind of windows they want and when we can replace them.
Whether you want to replace your windows in an effort to save money through energy-efficiency or to repair broken windows, we can help. Furthermore, we can help you find the best replacement windows that enhance the look and value of your home. It isn’t easy to find the perfect windows for your home, especially when you need them as soon as possible. The stress can be overwhelming. At Houser Roofing, we understand, and we work fast to service your window needs. Contact us today for more information!
When to Replace Your Windows
It can be tough to decide when to replace your current windows. There are a few signs of needing to install new windows into your home. Here are the three main reasons you should consider replacing your windows:
- Outdated – If your windows are more than five years old, it’s time to consider replacing them. New, energy-efficient window technology has come out in the last five years that has revolutionized how your windows can save you money.
- Damaged – Cracked, broken, or warped window frames, glass, or seals can all lead to serious home damage.
- Draft or Leak – Do you feel a draft when standing near your window, and it’s not open? Have you noticed moisture gathering in between the glass or around the interior edges? These are both signs you need to replace your window.
- Burglary – If you’ve recently experienced a home burglary, it’s time to replace all your accessible home windows. You need burglar-proof glass and increased window security features to better protect your home and your family.
How much do window replacements cost?
It depends on the type of windows you purchase and the time it takes to replace your current windows. Window prices alone can range from as little as $100 and exceed $2,000 per unit. Add in the labor cost of the replacement, and you can get a rough estimate of how much it will cost. The best way to discover how much a window replacement will cost is to get an estimate from your local window replacement company in Sealy.
The Benefits of Replacement Windows
Your home is a long-term investment, whether you decide to sell it sooner or later. One piece to the integrity of your home and the safety of your family is your windows. The proper function of your home windows can determine whether your home stays cool, keeps the weather out, or protects your family. Here are some benefits to replacing your windows in your home:
- Lower Energy Costs – Efficient windows keeps the external and internal environments separate. This means that if it’s 100-plus degrees outside, your windows will keep the 70-degree air inside your home and not leak it outdoors. The opposite is true, too. If your home is dealing with energy efficiency problems, it may be time to check your windows.
- Ultraviolet Protection – Proper home windows will protect the interior decor and design of your home protected. Ultraviolet light can cause fading in paint or other materials.
- Easier Maintenance – New home windows are easier to maintain than older windows. They also offer more benefits than sticking with your 10-year old windows.
- Home Protection – You can find replacement windows that offer more protection than your current windows. Burglars tend to target windows that are near the ground. Window technology has advanced to include burglar-proof glass, as well as other security features.
- Reduce Noise – Newer windows help reduce external noise. If you live near a busy street or have noisy neighbors, your windows could help reduce the sound.
- Increase Curb Appeal – When you choose to replace your current windows, you enhance your curb appeal. New window frames, styles, and designs can improve the aesthetic of your home.
- Increase Home Value – New, advanced windows increase your home’s value. Whether it be increased security or a unique design, home replacement windows can help increase the price tag of your home, if you ever decide to sell.
Replacement Window Installers
Do you have windows that need replaced? We’re your Sealy home replacement window experts. After years of serving South Texas, we know what it takes to install all kinds of windows into a variety of homes. If you’re considering replacing your home windows, let us help. We’ll offer our sound advice alongside any other information you’ve collected on your own. It’s imperative you find the right window for your home, as well as the style and design you desire. Contact Houser Roofing today!